Bridgerton Family Series, Here is the Mini Review of Bridgerton All Episodes on Netflix
Hey guys, IWRIX is here and this is my review for the series ‘Bridgerton & Bridgerton All Episodes, which drops on Netflix on Christmas Day. The show follows the Bridgerton family as well as a number of their acquaintances as they compete, make friends, make enemies, and try to find love against the backdrop of London high society.
Meanwhile, the enigmatic Lady Whistledown, voiced by Julie Andrews, writes and distributes the gossip of the day. With its bright and colorful costumes and settings, ‘Bridgerton’ will easily appeal to fans of period and costume dramas, such as Jane Austen adaptations.
Watch the drama reveal below:
The series hails from Shondaland which was the production studio behind ‘Grey’s Anatomy’, ‘Scandal’, and ‘How to Get Away with Murder’, so if you watched any of those shows, you’ll probably like ‘Bridgerton’ too as they share a similar tone. The strength of ‘Bridgerton’ lies in its exciting and quick turn of events over the course of its eight hour-long episodes.
Loyalties are challenged and love affairs turn complex as each character struggles to find their purpose and source of happiness. Our lead is Daphne Bridgerton who has been deemed the Crown Jewel of the season by Queen Charlotte but her over-protective brother Anthony is ruining her romantic prospects. Simon Basset, who is a friend of Anthony, comes to an arrangement with Daphne, but that’s not the only point of interest.
Nicola Coughlan, who Irish audiences will recognize from the series ‘Derry Girls’, is adorable as Penelope Featherington, a wallflower whose mother forces her into the spotlight. Eloise Bridgerton also makes for an interesting character, telling it like it is and openly criticizing the number of rubbish women have to endure and how little their lives mean. Several scandals emerge and there’s much sneakiness on all the characters’ parts. ‘
Bridgerton is never dull or particularly serious, and that’s the fun of it all. It has legs to continue past season one – but I would warn anyone planning to watch this with the family at Christmas, it is not suitable for children. There are some raunchy scenes. Our final score is four out of five stars. Let us know what you thought of ‘Bridgerton’ and be sure to like and subscribe to our website for more mini-reviews! and much more.
Where I Watch Bridgerton All Episodes
Bridgerton Netflix Cast and Characters (source)
- Adjoa Andoh as Lady Danbury, a sharp-tongued, insightful doyenne of London society, who is Simon’s mentor
- Lorraine Ashbourne as Mrs. Varley, the Featheringtons’ housekeeper
- Jonathan Bailey as Anthony, Viscount Bridgerton, the eldest Bridgerton son
- Ruby Barker as Marina Thompson, a Featherington cousin
- Sabrina Bartlett as Siena Rosso, an opera singer who is Anthony’s lover
- Harriet Cains as Philipa Featherington, the middle Featherington daughter
- Bessie Carter as Prudence Featherington, the eldest Featherington daughter
- Nicola Coughlan as Penelope Featherington, the youngest Featherington daughter
- Phoebe Dynevor as Daphne Bridgerton, the fourth Bridgerton child and eldest daughter
- Ruth Gemmell as Violet, Dowager Viscountess Bridgerton, the children’s widowed mother
- Florence Hunt as Hyacinth Bridgerton, the eighth and youngest Bridgerton child
- Claudia Jessie as Eloise Bridgerton, the fifth Bridgerton child and second daughter
- Ben Miller as Archibald, Baron Featherington, the Featherington patriarch
- Luke Newton as Colin Bridgerton, the third Bridgerton son
- Regé-Jean Page as Simon Basset, Duke of Hastings, one of London’s most eligible bachelors
- Golda Rosheuvel as Queen Charlotte
- Luke Thompson as Benedict Bridgerton, the second Bridgerton son
- Will Tilston as Gregory Bridgerton, the seventh Bridgerton child and youngest son
- Polly Walker as Portia, Baroness Featherington, the Baron’s ambitious wife and mother of his daughters
- Julie Andrews as the voice of Lady Whistledown, the author of a scandalous society newsletter
Is there a trailer for Bridgerton?
The first teaser trailer for Bridgerton released in November, giving Netflix subscribers a first taste of what the show has in the market.
Bridgerton arrives on Netflix on 25th December 2020. You can order the Bridgerton novels on Amazon. Looking for something else to watch? Then regularly visit our website as well as subscribe to our website.
When will Bridgerton season 2 come out on Netflix?
Netflix hasn’t yet approved renewed Bridgerton season 2, though it’s likely only a matter of time before a notification is made.
The show’s quick popularity aside, according to WhatsonNetflix.com, Bridgerton‘s production plan, which was found on Production Weekly, indicated that the second season was actually set to begin filming in Uxbridge, England in July of 2020. Due to the corona pandemic, however, production reportedly had to be shifted back until March 2021.
I hope you like this site because of the mini-review. We decided to write a mini-review because many of our visitors don’t have time to read more and more nowadays. Visitors must watch Bridgerton All Episodes on Netflix.