Khuda Haafiz Review: Introduction
Khuda Haafiz Review: After ‘Yaara’, Vidyut Jamwal is another time taking a mix of action and emotion. Director Farooq Kabir has tried a decent thriller with the movie ‘Khuda Hafiz’ released on Disney Plus Hotstar. However, it remains as a trial. Apart from the action and site within the film, there’s lots that hit you
Khuda Haafiz Story
The film’s story is quite flat. Sameer Chaudhary is married to Nargis. Both Sameer and Nargis are working couples. But the recession in 2008 derailed his life. After this, both of them apply to go to Noman (an imaginary Arab country) with the help of an agent. However, it happens that the approval of Nargis comes first.
In such a situation Nargis flies alone to Noman. After a few days, Sameer gets a phone call, in which Nargis tells herself badly. After this, Sameer reaches Noman to find and save his wife. Does he know his wife is saved? And if so, how? To know this, you’ve got to look at the film
What Felt Special?
• As seen in every of Vidyut Jamwal’s films, that’s action. another time you may get to determine the most effective body and action scenes. During this case, yet again electricals don’t disappoint. But during this, you may not get the action of the ‘Commando’ level.
• The language and language of the film are taken care of. Noman, the country that has been coined on paper, seems to be largely real. Earlier, such locality has been seen in Salman Khan’s film ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ and lots of other films.
• a special language has been used, such a big amount of times one has to read subtitles to know. But this doesn’t seem strange. However, when he speaks Hindi there, he shrugs a touch. Good cinematography and endings are accustomed land the placement on the screen
• He has good fans of action, but he’s unable to achieve emotional scenes. Sorrow doesn’t appear from just trembling and loud breathing.
• Shivaleeka Oberoi has only sung and therefore the beginning and therefore the end. Annu Kapoor, Shiv Pandit, and Aahna Kumra are seen on screen quite them. However, Annu Kapoor, Shiv Pandit, and Aahna seem fine in their roles.
• Farooq Kabir’s effort does not work. Many small things seem strange. Like the world’s largest smugglers have a full army, but just a pistol to maneuver. At the identical time, as in Noman, he dodges everyone, he knocks. Because he’s not an agent or trend officer.
• Kabir has also written the story. The story is written with an action hero in mind. Watching this jogs my memory of Netflix’s movie Extraction. There are a one-line story and only action.
In The End
If you’re a follower of Vidyut Jamwal and wish to watch action movies, you’ll be able to watch it. There is often only 1 reason to observe movies, that’s action.
IWRIX: 3/5 (Good Action Movie)